At InheritWeb we believe in defining digital projects with realistic goals for any given budget, that can grow as your organisation grows. We’re looking for long term partners who do interesting things in the world.
Websites that grow with you
- High quality, bespoke websites with hosting
- Monthly payment
- Very quick turn around
- 12 or 18 month relationship
InheritWeb specialise in providing high quality, inexpensive bespoke websites with a quick turn around. We'll begin by giving you a free, no obligation consultation, which will tell you everything you need to know about the best approach to satisfying your digital needs, from branding to technology. If you decide to appoint us, we'll work with you to define the structure of your site and all the content. We'll develop some sample pages to allow us to work together on design and look and feel. You'll give us your content and we'll populate the site with you, helping out with the final drafting to best uphold your brand values. All this can be done in a matter of days.
Start by taking advantage of our free consultation offer.
All of our websites ...
- ...have a purpose, that is to promote your brand.
- ...work on a huge range of devices (mobiles, tablets, desktop computers and laptops).
- ...are editable in an industry standard content managment system.
- ...show Google's web crawler the right information for their search index.
- ...integrate with social platforms.
- ...integrate with an industry standard mailing list platform.
- ...include a web stats package so you can keep track of user activity (Google Analytics).
- ...are fully accessible and standards complient.
- ...are GDPR complient out of the box.
- ...can be hosted on Inheritweb's managed hosting infrastructure.
There are a lot of Wordpress websites out there and, for one reason or another, many of them aren't working as well as they should. Perhaps no work has been carried out on the site for a long time, or perhaps lots of different web developers have worked on the code, each bringing their own approach, leading to a bit of a muddle. InheritWeb specialise in taking errant Wordpress sites and bringing them back to the path of righteousness.
If you have an existing Wordpress website and you'd like expert engineers to get is running back on the rails, then please get in touch and take the opportunity of our free consultation. We'll take a look at what you want to improve, analyse what you have now and make recommendations, giving you short, medium and long term approaches. This is a free, no obligation consultation, so what have you got to lose?
InheritWeb can take your application development from inception to release. We start by conducting the business analysis research; who are the users, how do they work and what do they need the application to do? Next we build wireframes to help us understand how the user interactions will work, before we design the look and feel.
When discovery and design are complete, we build on a modern tech. stack, with a robust build pipeline, testing at every stage. When the first release candidate is built and all the tests have passed, we deploy and launch.
- Coding standards and the latest language features
- Package managment
- Automated build & deployment pipeline
- Test driven development
- Containerised development environment
- Infrastructure as code (IaC)
Digital team training
If you're building a digital team, consider asking InheritWeb to help you put it together. We will train your team on the 'digital product lifecycle'. From capturing all the ideas and requirements, through design, production, testing and on to support and future production phases, the 'digital product lifecycle' is the methodology
Consultancy & strategy
There are all kinds of ways that InheritWeb can help your orgnisation that don't involve producing a website or a piece of software. Perhaps you want...
- ...help with initial discovery work on a project, to help you write a comprehensive brief before appointing a partner.
- ...someone in your camp who is technically literate to liase with your agency or help you hire an agency.
- ...to keep control of the wage bill by having a part time CTO, lead developer or technical project manager.
- ...help to recruite developers, a digital team or a key technical appointment.
- ...someone to mentor your developers or your whole digital production team.
Do you need a website or a business critical software system? Traditional digital agencies are expensive and you might not be ready to make the leap to paying their hefty charges just yet.
InheritWeb are lean and keen and here to help. We offer a free consulation, no matter what your software needs. Contact us using the form below to get the conversation started. We'll listen to you to find out what your requirements are then, taking that information and combining it with our own research, we'll write you a report anaylysing the requirements and the current state of play. The Report will conclude by offering suggestions for onward progression. You're free to take that forwards with InheritWeb or take it elsewhere.
Whether it's a website or some bespoke software that is required, the Inheritweb philosophy is the same. Before we start any kind of production, we analyse:
- Define the objectives
- Define the audience
- Define the brand, the mission, the values and the message
- Understand the current position
- Define the strategy
We're ready to get going when you are. If you think we can help, give us a call, drop us a line or fill in the form below. Every great business relationship starts with a conversation, so let's have one.
A little bit about InheritWeb
InheritWeb is a small digital agency on the outskirts of Halifax, UK run by Andrew Flannery. Andrew has over 20 years experience as a software developer, building websites and web applications for clients and and digital marketting agencies around the UK, mainly in the North.
Andrew loves code and project delivery but these days finds that he wants to get out from behind his laptop and spend some time with the other humans; developing relationships, synergising ideas, seeing what happens. Andrew is therefore moving away from being a freelance software developer, where all he ever does is write code and moving towards being a digital practicioner; bringing his experience and knowledge to bear at a more strategic level, in the service of businesses, entrepreneurs and innovators. Exciting times await.
synergise: The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.